ROMEO3XL 1×35 mm
The ROMEO3XL open reflex sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full-size handguns. The ROMEO3XL features a high transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion. 3 MOA and 6 MOA red dot options with multiple intensity settings ensure rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The large 35mm lens offers an unparalleled field of view in an open reflex sight.
– High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion
– 3 MOA and 6 MOA Dot with multiple intensity settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm Firearm
– Comes with a low-profile M1913 Picatinny mount. An absolute co-witness riser mount is available as an accessory
– Aircraft-grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty.
Specifications for Sig Sauer Romeo3XL 1x35mm Red Dot Sight:
|Fabric/Material:||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||35 mm|
|Objective Window Size:||32 x 24 mm|
|Water Resistance Level:||IPX-7|
|Gun Make:||SIG Sauer|