The Kel-Tec RDB is a Downward Ejecting Bullpup rifle chamber in .223re/5.56mm that take standard AR 15 Magazines. Kel-Tec designed this bullpup to be truly ambidextrous, and eliminated the side ejecting issue in other bullpup rifles. You can stock up on AR 15 Magazines for the RDB.
- Patented downward ejection, for truly ambidextrous operation.
- Ambidextrous magazine release.
- Takes readily available AR 15 Magazines. Includes one 20 round magazine.
- Adjustable short stroke, gas piston system.
- 17.4″ light profile barrel, 1/7 twist, 1/2 x 28 threaded.
- Top and bottom picatinny rails.
- Kel-Tec considers their trigger to be the best bullpup trigger available.
- 27.3″ Overall Length.
Kel-Tec RDB Downward Ejecting Bullpup 223/5.56mm